Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Talking with Shaundrie, the real thing.

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Today is "Talk About it Tuesday"! Today is the day I clear my mind, rant and rave, be profound or simplistic...whatever it maybe! I just want to talk about it!!!

There are a few things on my mind!



First of all, some of the things done and said on twitter are ridiculous. Some simple etiquette suggestions to use when you are tweeting are listed below. This will keep you safe, help maintain your employment and prevent you from annoying the heck out of your followers!!!!

1- DO NOT CREATE, INSTIGATE, OR PARTICIPATE IN TWITTER BEEF. THIS IS JUST A COMPUTER APPLICATION! DO NOT LOWER YOURSELF TO THE LIKES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

2- CELEBS DON'T EXPECT US 2 BUY UR MUSIC, MOVIES, CLOTHES OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU SELL IF U DON'T SHOW LUV BACK.WE C U TALKING AROUND US. DON'T TALK @ US;TALK 2 US!

3 - BEWARE OF STALKERS: DON'T TELL UR EVERY LOCATION.U DON'T WANT A RANDOM PERSON WALKING UP 2 U ASKING HOW WAS THAT STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE LAST NITE!

4-Don't get mad at a friend & tell all their business on Twitter! Nobody cares that your friend got drunk & had an orgy w/the next door neighbor.

5-WHILE AT WORK,DO NOT BAD MOUTH YOUR EMPOLYERS AND CO-WORKERS ON TWITTER. DO NOT STATE HOW BAD YOU WANT TO "SLAP THE S*IT OUT OF THE B*TCH IN THE NEXT CUBICLE". THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK! FUTHERMORE, DO NOT SIT AT THE COMPUTER ALL DAY AND TWEET...U WONT GET S*IT ACCOMPLISHED!!!! BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!

6- DO NOT HAVE A 15 MIN 2 -WAY CONVO W/ANOTHER TWITTER; PICK UP THE PHONE, DM, SEND A TEXT OR GO OVER THEIR HOUSE!

7- IF TIME PERMITS, TRY 2 RESPOND 2 DMs, @REPLIES & WELCOME UR NEW FOLLOWERS IF U DON'T IT MAKES U SEEM RUDE.

8-DO NOT TWITPIC GROSS PICTURES OF NASTY BATHROOMS, BODILY FLUIDS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!

9- DO NOT BEG FOR SOMEONE TO DATE, MARRY, HAVE SEX WIT U! THIS IS ONLY 4 ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! U CAN DO THAT ON MYSPACE!

10- DO NOT GIVE ME T.M.I. (TOO MUCH INFORMATION) DO NOT TELL ME HOW LONG THE TURD WAS N DA TOILET,WHAT COLOR UR SNOT WAS WHEN U BLEW UR NOSE



I must say I was very impressed with "Making His Band" that appeared on MTV last night. It was definitely more than what I expected. I admit I was very apprehensive to watch the reality show for fear of a drama relapse from previous seasons of Making the Band. However, Sean "Diddy" Combs has definitely changed the game and the total atmosphere of this show. The show really seems to be about music and artists that love their craft. The show was professional, humorous, and drama free!!! I really enjoyed the show last night! I am without a doubt looking forward to the remainder of the season! I have my favorites already! Here is a clip of Episode 1:



SLEEPING LIKE A BABY, HUH



Trey Songz is currently on a promo tour gettin America "READY" for his album release on September 1! He's been very busy and probably really tired! While on the road, his buddies decide to prank him a little...just a little. This video is hilarious!





Although Trey's album "Ready" will not be officially released until September 1, 2009, you may pre-order the album from his official website.

Trey Songz "READY" CLICK HERE FOR PRE-ORDER BUNDLES


TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR WTF WEDNESDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with your Twitter tips. Now there's enough "rules" floating around, however I think your suggestions are needed for those who do not have "online common sense". I like what I've read ::bookmarks page::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaun I now crown you the official Twitter Queen...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I the Twitter Queen!!!! lmao!

    ReplyDelete