Friday, July 31, 2009

Smart. Beautiful. Shaundrie's Fashion.

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Today is dedicated to the fashion world. MY FASHION WORLD! I love great looking clothes but I absolutely hate shopping! Certain attributes make this task virtually impossible! I dont have to wear LV or Gucci to be hot, I am not a label whore...I wear what’s cute and what looks great on!!! The way my clothes hug my body is very important!!! You can design a great look; however, if it does not fit properly...EPIC FAIL!

Hear are two outfits I designed on www.polyvore.com . I absolutely love this site! It allows you to shop all over the world, at countless stores, all on ONE site. You can shop by color, brand and size! Its a great site! Check it out!



Summertime Pink



Theory Linen-blend shorts
$160 - net-a-porter.com

Ombre Chiffon Halter Top
$20 - charlotterusse.com

Pink 12 Pack Enamel Bangle Set
$20 - missselfridge.com

Beaded Sandal
$49 - newlook.co.uk

Tom Ford Dahlia Pink Fade Sunglasses  
$370 - sunglasses-shop.co.uk

LK DESIGNS Earring Leaves Gold
$158 - pret-a-beaute.com

G-SHOCK « HYBRID SNICKS MAGAZINE
$95 - hybridsnick.wordpress.com

Gold And Pearl Necklace
$8.19 - missselfridge.com



SHIMMERING EVENINGS


Woven leather clutch
$338 - brownsfashion.com

Sunglasses
$450 - jimmychoo.com

Chevron Stripe Sequin Dress
$98 - ardenb.com

Gilded Gardenia Earrings
$48 - anthropologie.com

Metallic Fashion Trend - marieclaire.com
$85 - marieclaire.com

Sandals- CUBE New York Fashion News
cubeny.com

Have a great weekend!!! SEE YOU ON MUSIC MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment