Monday, September 21, 2009

Music with Shaundrie - enjoy the difference.








Shaundrieunscripted


Maxwell



Right now, I am absolutely enamored with Maxwell. He's music is the epitome of sexiness, sophistication and soul. Maxwell has been in the music game since 1996. His debut album was entitled, "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite" and is my favorite album of all. BLACKsummers'night is his current project that was released this past summer. I love this particular album for its musicality, as well as, its sensuality. Currently, my favorite title from this album is, "Bad Habit." His falsetto is hypnotically soothing; furthermore, the horns and drums make you groove involuntary. This song is so passionate…here are a few of the lyrics:

"This is the highest cost,
Take you and make you off
Love you and leave you lost
Will you forgive me?
Asked out all over town
Drags you and keeps you down
Two times in a day around
Will you forgive me?

[Verse 1:]
I can't control the feeling
Girl cause I know you're here
I feel you from the floor to the ceiling
Girl, I'll feel you when you comb your hair

Lady, when we lock it low (ah, ah)
We get together, it's an overdose
I'm slippin', I'm here, I'm on my knees
I feels my heart's about to explode"

Check out the video below:



If you have the opportunity to see Maxwell while he is currently on tour, you should definitely take advantage of it! During the Essence Music Festival this summer, Maxwell put on an outstanding performance that left us wanting more and feeling well...ummm excited.




Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

"Ooh I can just make you understand,
that love is not a fairytale in a melody,
if you want it you can have it girl,
maybe you will see maybe you will see" - Maxwell



Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Maxwell's Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment