Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wondering Why on Wednesday

Okay...I DON'T care if Tiger Woods has cheated on his wife. Most men cheat...a man will be a man. What is news about this event? I swear I'd rather be rich than famous! Before these messy ass bloggers obtained a voice, a celebrity could have SOME privacy. Its really a shame, if a celebrity farts too hard it will become news! Can we find something else 2 blog about? Instead of destroying careers and causing unnecessary commotion, can we use these platforms that reach millions for the greater good?



I don't condone and nor I am concerned with Tiger Woods actions. HE violated the seventh COMMANDMENT, "Thou shalt not commit adultery..." Exodus 20:14. It is ONLY GOD'S job to judge him and only he can truly punish him 4 his actions! We live in a judgmental society of supposedly "die-hard" Christians. However, they fail to live by one of the great bible verses, "Judge not, for ye will be judged..." Luke 6:37. Furthermore, in this country, you're guilty until proven innocent & when proven innocent...you are still guilty. I wouldn't have told y'all a flicker flying freaking thing about my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment